St. Louis Mandala- mandalas are circular designs contained within a square and arranged into sections that are all organized around a single point. Create a radial design using images from the sights and scenes of St. Louis.
1 12” x 12” sheet of white cardstock
color copies of St. Louis landmarks
1. First you will find the center of your large sheet of paper using your ruler. Make a light mark with a pencil.
2. Find one group of images included in the supply kit. Cut out the image along the outside of the shape. Try to cut each image in the same way. If you have a photo of the Arch, for example, cut it out along the outside edge of each Arch photo.
3. Repeat this step for each group of images in your kit.
4. Arrange the cut-outs in a circular pattern around the center point.
5. When you find a design you like, glue the cut-outs on the paper.
6. You can use markers to make designs or other scrap paper to add to your pattern.