In The Garden
Create flowers in a garden with simple origami
techniques and drawings.
1 12” x 12” sheet of white cardstock
6 sheets of origami paper
1. First you will choose the colors of paper to make the flowers. You will need one sheet of origami paper for each flower blossom. You can make three.
2. Follow the directions on the provided origami instructional sheet to make a flower.
3. Follow the directions on the provided origami instructional sheet to make flower stems.
5. Arrange the flower stems on the large sheet of paper. When you decide it is right, glue the stems down.
6. Glue a blossom on top of each stem.
7. What do you want to add to your garden? Butterflies? Trees? Animals? Use your markers to complete your artwork.